INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
-1.8 lbs beef
-5 oz. bacon
-1.5 oz. potatoes
-2 white onions
-1 stalk of celery
-½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup of red wine
- Dried bay leaves
- Juniper berries
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a little extra virgin olive oil in the pressure cooker and fry the bacon and onions chopped into large chunks.
-In the meantime, chop the celery (including the leaves) and the peeled carrots. Sauté the ingredients.
- Add the beef cut into large pieces with salt, black pepper, dried bay leaves, juniper berries. Brown them over a high heat for about 10 minutes. Turn the meat with a spoon in order to brown it well on all sides.
- Once the meat has been browned, pour half a glass of wine and cook until it evaporates. When the wine has evaporated, add the peeled potatoes cut into wedges, 2 cups of water, the tomato pulp and salt.
- Cover with the lid and cook at maximum heat. Once you hear the whistle, lower the heat 2 or 3 positions and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, let the steam out. Place on a dish and serve.