INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 4 fillets of fresh salmon
- 1 leek
- 1 tbsp chestnut honey
- Mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
- Aromatic salad
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the leeks and peel them, so as to obtain leaves which will then be used to wrap the salmon.
- Add an ecodose of water to the pot and place the leaves on the grill. Close the lid and let them cook. As soon as you hear the whistle, turn off the heat and let the steam out, leaving you with soft leek leaves which will be easier to work with.
- Put the leaves on a work surface in the shape of a cross, place the salmon fillet on top and season with honey, herbs and salt. Wrap the leaf around the salmon in order to form a roll and lay it on the grill.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 10 minutes from the first whistle. After you have let the steam out, remove them from the grill and serve with an aromatic salad.