INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 1.3 lbs chicken breasts (or boneless thighs)
- 3 tbsp of chestnut honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 14 ounces red cabbage
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Mix the chestnut honey with the soy sauce in a bowl. Add diced chicken and ginger strips, rub and season.
- In the meantime, place the sugar in another bowl, with salt, crushed pepper, red wine vinegar, a little olive oil. Add the finely chopped cabbage to the bowl and leave to season while massaging it by hand.
- Heat the pan well and cook the chicken. Cover in its own sauce and finish cooking.
- Serve with the red cabbage salad.