INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 1.8 lbs octopus
- 4 slices of bread
- 3 oz. pitted Taggia olives
- ¾ cup fresh tomato pulp
- 1 garlic clove
- Half an Ecodose of water (1 ecodose = 250ml)
- 1 seeded red pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A fine cottura, togliete la pentola dal fuoco, fate sfiatare la valvola e togliete il coperchio. Mettete i polpetti sul piatto e sopra la salsa di cottura, terminate con il pane tostato e un filo di olio extravergine.
- Wash and clean the octopus. Drain and dry well.
- In the meantime, drizzle some olive oil into the pressure cooker. Add the garlic, the seeded red pepper and the octopus. Add the chopped tomatoes, half an ecodose of water, the Taggia olives and the rosemary. Season with salt.
- Cover the pot and set it to position 2 for 15 minutes. Lower the heat once the pots whistles.
- In the meantime, toast the bread in a nonstick crêpe griddle in order to make the croutons that will accompany the dish.
- Once cooked, remove the pan from the heat, let the air escape from the valve and remove the lid. Place the octopus on a plate and top with the sauce. Complete the plate with the toasted bread and a few drops of extra virgin olive oil.