INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 29 oz chard leaves
- 2 anchovy fillets
-1.8 oz pitted taggia olives
-1 oz. pine nuts
- 1.8 oz soaked grapes
- Red pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Put a little oil in the pan and add 2 cloves of crushed garlic, a seeded red pepper (without the tip), and the anchovy fillets. Melt over low heat.
- Add the pine nuts and toast them.
- Cut the white part of the chard, add it to the pan and let it simmer along with the soaked raisins. Cover the pan with the lid and fry gently.
- Once it begin to whistle, about 5 minutes, add the chopped chard leaves and the taggia olives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Continue to simmer until cooked.