INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 6 potatoes
- 14 oz. sliced beef
- 2 zucchini
- 5 oz. spicy provolone
- 2 fresh spring onions
- Fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Simmer the thinly sliced onions in a nonstick wok with a little olive oil and set aside. Wipe the with a paper towel and cook the zucchini (cut into small strips after having removed the white part) with a little oil. Season with salt and pepper and once cooked mix them with the onions.
- Prepare the potatoes: peel and grind with a coarse grater. Drain the excess liquid and season with salt and some thyme leaves.
- Heat the pan well and add a little oil. Add the potatoes, in a homogeneous fashion, flatten them and fry each side like a pancake, using a spatula.
- Cook the beef strips in a wok for 2 or 3 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Add the cooked zucchini and the grated provolone cheese, and mix the ingredients.
- Fill the rosti with the zucchini strips and serve hot.