INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 17 oz. fresh peas
- 1 fresh spring onion
- 14 oz fresh cuttlefish
- 3 ½ dried tomatoes in olive oil
-3 ½ oz. Vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the onion and put it in a nonstick pan. Simmer until golden and then add the peas and the vegetable broth. Once cooked, put them in a blender (setting some aside to season the final dish with) and create a smooth cream with a little olive oil. Keep the cream warm.
- Clean the cuttlefish by removing the eye in the middle of the head. Blend the cuttlefish as well, until mixture is firm. Place it in a pastry bag and keep it in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Chop the dried tomatoes into large pieces, season with basil (crushed by hand), olive oil, salt and pepper.
- To cook the cuttlefish, heat a nonstick pan without adding oil. With the pastry bag make small dumplings that you will then go onto fry on both sides for about 30 seconds.
- To prepare the dish: spread the pea cream on the dish, place the cuttlefish on top of the cream and finally add a few tablespoons of sun-dried tomatoes, a drizzle of olive oil and some black pepper.