INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 4 ossobuchi (veal shanks) weighing 300 g each
- 17 oz. of readymade polenta
- 1 ¾ cups of flour
- 2 stalks of celery
- 3 carrots
- 2 onions
- 1 tbsp of tomato paste
- Sage, rosemary
- 1.2 ecodoses of water (1 ecodose = 1 cup)
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Mettete i dischi di polenta al centro del piatto adagiatevi sopra la polpa dell’ossobuco e guarnite con la salsa ottenuta dalle verdure frullate.
- Cut the celery, carrots and onions into large chunks. Put a little bit of olive oil into the pressure cooker, heat well and add the chopped vegetables.
- Sauté the floured veal shanks in a nonstick pan with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper. When the meat is well browned, mix the sage, rosemary, tomato paste and a lemon peel with an ecodose half of water and add it to the rest of the vegetables. Make sure the water is hot and that the mix is still cooking, and a lemon peel. Cover the pot and set it to position 2 for 22 minutes by lowering the heat once you hear the first whistle.
- Once cooked, remove the pan from the heat. Let the air escape from the valve and remove the lid. Remove the meat from the sauce and let cool. Extract the pulp from the shanks and put it aside. Meanwhile, make small polenta squares with a mold and brown them in a frying pan.
Puree the ossosbuco (veal shank) meat sauce and place on a dish.
- Place the polenta discs in the center of the dish with the ossobuco pulp on top and garnish it with the vegetable blend.